Saturday, February 6, 2010

Turkey Hill Frozen Yogurt

 
 For all you dieter and health conscious people. I just had Turkey Hill Fat-Free Frozen Yogurt for breakfast. I was definitely a little hesitant buying fat-free frozen yogurt to replace a rich creamy ice cream. Well, I was pleasantly surprised! No, I do not usually eat ice cream for breakfast but I CAN eat frozen yogurt especially when it has all of the great properties of non-frozen yogurt. The Turkey Hill Fat-Free Frozen Yogurt has only 90 calories per half cup serving, active yogurt cultures and is gluten-free. Oh did I mention it was fat-free too... haha ok, I think you get it. 

I went for the classic neopolitan to get a well rounded first experience, but they have about ten different fat-free varieties, ranging from 90-160 calories/serving, including limited additions. To help with portion control  have been eating out of my small prep bowls and Fit and fresh plastic-ware instead of my everyday Corelle dishes. I think that it's more of a optical illusion of having a full bowl and feeling satisfied when I'm done, but it's reeking havoc in my dishwasher. There are random little lids and bowls flying everywhere when I turn it on.

I can't wait to try some other flavors like Peanut Butter Pie or the Limited Edition -PomBlueberry Chocolate Truffle. YUM! Check all of them out at Turkey Hill Dairy. What is your favorite low-fat or fat-free frozen yogurt? 

No comments:

Post a Comment