Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 30

Today is day 30. Yesterday was weigh in day. I'm down a total of 19 pounds!!! I have been busy and not writing. I will work on balancing life better, but I feel great. I'm hoping for another 19 pounds in the next 30 days. I'm going to look like a whole new person.

I have recipes and photos from last weekend that I'm dying to get up but I have been mentally checking out after work. Fortunately my desk jockey, mentally stressful like does not prohibit me from mindlessly ellipting away at all hours. A little OCD yes but in a good way. I am entering the busy season at work. I'm trying very hard to keep up with this social networking, work and the diet.

Check out some fun links while I'm working on recipes and yummy pictures.

V-day Love
 How to buy and store bulk foods
I'm intruged by theInfluenza Sorbet
bathroom to brighten up your day
BLOATED?
Photoshop shortcuts
What I want for my birthday party!
NEAT RUG
I just ordered... great coffee table reading.
to make your mouth water...

No comments:

Post a Comment