Thursday, January 21, 2010

DAY 3

Today went pretty well. I ventured out into the restaurant world for the ever elusive happy hour/dinner. If I do say so myself, I did rather well. I walked at lunch for my exercise and skipped my cup of juice, swiss chard, beans and cabbage soup.

At the resturant I had ONLY ONE (I have the receipt to prove it, I'm proud of that) dirty martini, a bowl of gross miso soup (I didn't finish it), one yellowtail and one veggie roll with brown rice. Then I had two glasses of water and some good conversation. I even declined the second martini from the cutie bartender!

I wish that I had done one more lap around the pond at work. Tomorrow is my rest day but I'm going to do a lap or two around the ponds at work during lunch to make up for the martini and the fact that i'm going to attempt restaurant dining again Saturday. Ok, bed time. Conference call at 8:30 tomorrow and I have to stop on the way and get a bottle of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment