Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 10

Yesterday was good. Exercising is getting a little easier. I tried pilates. I do not like the Danskin portable Pilates Kit I got. I picked it because of the 3 ten minute workouts. Sounds painless, right! Well my abs kind of hurt today and my chest like my boob muscles but I didn't really care for the video. SO I splurged on the Gaiam Coreplus Reformer (I was told Mari Wisnor DVD was good), Gaiam Total Body Balance Ball Kit AND I splurged on the Extreme Fat Smash Diet book. It was only five and change. I deserve it because I fit comfortably into my skinny jeans today. They are even kind of falling off my ass when I walk. Not necessarily desirable, or fashionable for that matter, but it made me feel good this morning. I can't wait to get my loot in the mail tomorrow. Nothing like spending Friday night blowing up balance balls and pilating (is that a word? it is now!)

Oh and I started TWEETING yesterday! (ladibug_32) I couldn't help it. I might already be addicted. I'm scared for myself. I was noticing this am that my "phone" has six different methods for getting a hold of me.... facebook, email, sms, bbm, the seldom used call feature and now twitter... THAT IS SCARY!

No comments:

Post a Comment