Monday, August 24, 2009

I had something witty and funny to tell you but I have since forgotten. If I remember I will be sure to write it down. Alas some images for your viewing pleasure.


Wontons, a staple late night come home from the bar food in my house.
I make and keep them in the freezer. I love them boiled with a little chili oil... yumm!



I'm not so sure if this actually looks appetizing but let me assure you it was. In all its hot and sour glory after three days in now rests in my belly. All gone and well worth it.



Better late the never right?
Drunken bears from the 4th.
They were a big hit.


Also from the 4th lemon thyme chicken and rosemary garlic london broil.


Oh I remembered what I wanted to tell you.
There has been a mini van in the parking lot for about 6 months. It's a newer model Honda with Virgina plates. Some time ago someone put a green "if you don't move the car it's going to get towed" sticker on the window but it's still sitting there, but both back tires have been flat. Very odd right?! Well after logging several hours or Operation Repo I feel qualified to say that the owner is hiding it from the repo guys and has let the air out of the tires so they can't tow it. BUT today as I was pulling into the parking lot and noticed the tired was inflated! humm...



No comments:

Post a Comment