Friday, January 2, 2009

Spoon Just Farted

The first post... what to write. 2009 is definitely going to be a good year.
I will start by sharing my new years resolution. So here it is straight out of the journal.
1. Have more cocktails for breakfast.
2. Exercise at night.
3. Host more dinners (I have decided the last Thursdays of every month... just show up!)
4. Smaller portions bigger flavor, make everything count! Starting after the two fists full of baked Cheetos I just at for breakfast.
5. Start a blog. 5a. Maintain the blog.
6. hug things out.
Then, I had a late addition... write more recipes, get them published and make the big career change! (that was taken a little out of context and edited just because I couldn't really read what I wrote.)
I think that's a good start.
Spoon just farted and I totally heard it.

No comments:

Post a Comment