Saturday, January 3, 2009

No Pants Saturday!

Outside my back window in the fog. On a clear night you can see about two or three towns away.

Sunset out of my front window!

Yes, my apartment is up on a mountain and I'm thankful I have a garage because it gets super windy. I have gone for weeks with out getting my mail due to the cold wind and well probably just laziness. I guess that is what happens when you clear off the top of a mountain to build 1250 apartments. No pants Saturday is coming to an end... the food network has become the adult version Saturday morning cartoons! I really need to go to Shoprite and JCrew, but reversed. I know, odd combination. Thanks for the poopy brown sweaters mom! I think I will get some salmon and make Gravlax to snack on this week.

That is Spoon, hence the hilarity of the farting.

No comments:

Post a Comment