Friday, January 2, 2009

ITALIA FOOD HIGHLIGHTS

Yes, that cheese in my refrigerator.

Boar sausages for Charlene :-(

A beautiful spread with some lightly toasted flat bread. YUM!

Starter at our Florentine lunch feast!

Doesn't that look fantastic? Well, it was!

Emma took us to this great pizza place in Roma. Who knew that pizza could be so light and tasty even when it is as simple as dough, sliced potatoes, a little salt and rosemary.

Super delicious gelato in Venice despite the cold rainy mess.

Look at those tomatoes in Demember. I'm soo jealous (of myself?) I just had rock hard white ones in my salad for lunch... come on, just leave them out of the salad if they look like that.

Beautiful little bowls of oranges at the Autogrill. So fresh they still have leaves attached. I challenge you to find a "rest stop" like that in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment