Thursday, April 22, 2010

Summer Project

The date is set... MAY 31! Memorial day weekend marks the beginning of summer for most. For me it will mark the beginning of my summer project. I'm pulling the plug. Turning off the TV. Disconnecting the cable.
I love me some good trashy tv, the faker the better for me... gossip girl, melrose place (round one and the new rendition,) grey's, desperate housewives, anything food network or HGTV.... the list goes on and on. My DVR box is ready to bust.
There are so many things I want to do. I have a list of projects, sites to see, new foods to try and I'm going to learn how to read again. Similar to church I some how got it set into my head that reading was a chore and who likes doing chores. Maybe I will try church  again... who knows!  haha... It is going to be a fun filled summer full of adventures and definitely some good reading. I have a book list and movies and so much to do.

Stay tuned! (hehe)


What is one thing that you don't think you could ever give up?

No comments:

Post a Comment