Saturday, May 15, 2010

GREEK FESTIVAL

It was great! I went last night. Great, inexpensive food and liquor. The traditional Greek folk dancing children were super cute too. Check out the website and print out a free admission for two coupon.
We sat inside the auditorium where there were large family style table set up and the food was around the perimeter cafeteria style. Everyone was super friendly and happy to share their culture to outsiders. Oh and did I mention the cute little old Greek ladies serving food.
I had a gyro and shared a mezathakia platter. It was ALL delicious. A couple of glasses of wine and some loukoumathes and I rolled home, literally. The loukoumathes were totally worth it. Light and chewy pillows of love. No, there are not any picture, sorry. I was so excited to eat I forgot. 
If you're planning on going out to eat this weekend I would definitely make this an option. Not a traditional dinner option but the great food, show and family style seating was definitely a good time.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment