Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Day 22

 
I love watching the shadows as the sun is rising in the morning when I'm working out. I love the sheerness and fluidity preserved in the curtains; and the detail and obscurity of everything else.

It's weight in day and another two pounds gone. Even with my little incident Superbowl Sunday. Ok, it wasn't that big of a deal and I did an extra half hour on the elliptical to compensate a little. Just a piece of Italian sub minus to top roll and half the ham/salami, two teriyaki wings, a small scoop of chocolate parfait and one by maybe two-inch cheese cake brownie. No alcohol and no yummy rice pudding which makes me a little sad.
I did an extra hour of cardio yesterday in fear of the scale today, but I did have a little more than a  half cup of frozen yogurt too. I have two more modules to go till the 28 days. I'm far from my goal and really have to think about if I'm ready to wing it or if I need the structure. It has only been 22 days and I do feel that I have already reformed my eating habit and have learned a great deal about nutrition and how it all works. I just need to keep it up and success will be mine!
I still have a long way to go but I really do think I can do it. I'm excited for the summer sun and fun. 21 weeks till my birthday and hopefully my goal. I think I need to step it up a little. In the last two weeks I have lost 2lbs/week which is good but to reach my goal I really need to lose 3lbs/week. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment